06/09/2009

from Elizabeth Etters to Chris East

Dear Friend,

God bless you and i thank you so much for your word and trust,commitment and assurance towards the use of this fund to help the less privileged which has been my dream as well as my late husband, I want you to know that God definitely has a purpose for this and he will surely guide you through this noble course even when i am not alive but my spirit will be with you, but always pray for me.

I have already issued a letter of authority to the finance firm in UK making you beneficiary to my deposit. I take this decision because my time is short and i want to dispense this fund in the right channel before i leave this sinful world.God has led me to you and i want you to know that so far you have heeded to his call he will not let you down.
I believe the bank will confirm my decision and send me back an acceptance letter tomorrow so as soon as i hear back from the branch manager i shall provide you the contact details so that you can get in touch with them for the funds to be released i can count on you and trust you because this is a huge sum of money to you.

God bless you and please do not let me down even if i am not watching you do as if i am with you and do the best to make sure this hope are used for what their made for. Its hard trusting you by faith is stronger than anything else and mercy will not allow you fail this task because its all in your hands now. I will only send you the bank details for contact with the bank when i receive an email from you assuring me that you are above 18 years old and you are fully ready to take up this project with all your heart and promise to keep every information shared between us this day and be young strictly confidential to your eyes alone till this process is fully completed and the funds transferred to you in your country, when i get that i will send you the bank details for contact and make the final order for them to pay you upon your contact so get back to me at your earliest convenient with assurance to be loyal as promised previously.



Your sister in the lord.
Elizabeth Etters.

No comments:

Post a Comment