10/09/2009

From Chris East to Elizabeth Etters

Elizabeth,

Hi Elizabeth,
I hope you're doing ok? You seem pretty ill. What's up?

I emailed the 'bank' but I didn't really understand what they said and they seemed to be trying to convince me that they are legit. I had never thought that they were fake, but now I am convinced they are real. Definitely real.

So, if you open one of these accounts and put the money into it, then I'll withdraw it when I can. Probably the one marked 'BUSINESS ACCOUNT' because then you can give me more money. Ok?

I have taken the liberty to start the application form for you, it seems pretty complicated.

BENEFICIARY PERSONAL INFORMATION First name(s)* ELIZABETH (or Alice?) Last name* ETTERS Gender* FEMALE Date of birth*(ddmmyyyy) OLD Nationality*___Country of residence* ONLINE ID number*_____________Email address* elizabethetters33@live.com Contact address* THE INTERNET Mobile phone number*__________Other phone numbers*________ Occupation* WIDOW The name of account you have chosen from the three types of account listed above* BUSINESS Your next of kin* DEAD How did you find us?* MADE IT UP
NOTE: I WANT TO GIVE THIS MONEY TO SOMEONE CALLED CHRIS EAST WHO GOD TOLD ME TO EMAIL

Good luck
I look forward to money
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment